I'm excited to say that I have about 8 weeks left until my due date!!! Of course I'm hoping she comes just a little early, but it probably won't happen. So until then, I will be prego, hot, and just a tad grouchy in this unforgiving Georgia summer! I was able to swim in the lake today for Father's Day and that seemed to help cool me off. I loved spending some time with my family at the Lussier's Lake Casa! When I got there, Era (my niece) was snoozing. Didn't she sleep for a few hours!? I was trying to cough really loud so that she would wake up! When she finally decided to get up from her long nap, I got to feed her and she watched Baby TV and played with everyone. She is by far the most precious niece I've ever met!
I've been trying for the past few weeks to get 3D pictures of Claire, but she always has her hands by her face and is snuggling. So after two failed attempts to get awesome photos, I go back this Tuesday afternoon to try one more time. We did get to see a little bit of her and she kinda looks like me! She has my big lips and we think she has my nose! It's so exciting to see her and I'm secretly okay with having to go back again because that just means I get to see her more and more!! So cross your fingers that this Tuesday we get cute pictures of Claire!
P.S. We decided on her full name! It's Claire Parker Lussier.
Style Showcase 361
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment