15 things about me...
1. I love every movie Tyler Perry made and I wish Madea worked with me at Kell!
2. I love coffee. I drink decaf so it's not about the need for energy, it's about the taste
3. I sleep on my stomach and I love to be burried under the covers
4. I am a firm believer in pedicures! I haven't gone a month without one in the past 5 years!
5. I love arts and crafts!
6. I wish I were bold enough to decorate my house completely in a cottage look
7. I watch the girliest shows on tv- Gossip Girl, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, etc. Jeff would call my shows lame, but I call them riviting!
8. I can't stand it when people text me and use text talk. Just spell the dang word out!! And use proper grammar!
9. Sundays are my regroup days. Mess with my sunday and my whole week is thrown off!
10. I have awesome friends that are so supportive of me! I just hope I can be just as wonderful to them.
11. Claire brought my mom and me closer.
12. I'm currently battlling obesity and I'm going to shed some lbs.!
13. I am learning to accept help- still not very good at it!
14. I'm a huge daydreamer!
15. I have the best husband, daughter, and family in the world!

15 Things About Claire...
1. She is a very smiley girl! Especially after naps and some food
2. She is so long that she wears 6 month clothes, but 0-3 months in her pants
3. She loves taking a warm bath
4. She rolled over for the first time last week!!
5. She thinks her daddy is really funny
6. Lately, she wants to eat around 4;00am, so I'll feed her and sometimes she'll stay in the bed and sleep
7. She doesn't even notice when puppy sniffs her
8. She loves to be walked in the baby bjorn
9. She has napped once in her room
10. When she stretches, she puts her butt out and arches her back- just like when she was in my belly!
11. She loves to be held and especially when you snuggle with her
12. She doesn't watch kid TV, but if a game or one of my shows is on, she'll stare all day!
13. We're currently reading New Moon every night for bed time.
14. Claire loves it when you talk to her. Sometimes she tries to talk back!
15. Claire has a sweet personality, but she can be sassy when she's mad!
No comments:
Post a Comment