Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Half Birthday, Claire!

This past sunday was Claire's 6 month birthday! We woke up and she opened her presents!
She got a teething bunny!

She liked the bag more than she liked her gifts. Go figure!

A cell phone!? The best part is that every time you open the phone, a new image comes up on the screen. So one time Ms. Kitty called her, another time a puppy called her. It's so cute!

And then this thing that makes these balls go around.
We went to the doctor today for her 6 month check up and here are her latest stats:
Height: 26.5 inches
Weight: 16.2 lbs.
I can't believe that she is getting so big so fast! She's eating solid foods and is starting to sit up (assisted) by herself! The doctor said to expect the baby babble to pick up and that's when the fun begins! What I love most is that she is so nosey! Wonder where she gets that from?! She has to see what is going on, where people are, and what they are doing. Sometimes she won't sleep because she wants to look around! Too funny! Just love this little girl!



1 comment:

  1. Time Flies!! I cant belive shes a 1/2 year old. I also love the cookies, will you save me one?

    ReplyDelete