
Going back to school is bitter sweet. Yes, I absolutely love my job and I love working with the kids; but, I really love spending time with my sweet little girl! Isn't she gorgeous! We go for her one year check up this thursday and I can't wait to see how much she's grown and developed! I love how she will hug me, kiss me, and crawl up in my lap. She loves her daddy and I even caught her petting the puppy the other day! Too cute! I know it's sad to say, but I am counting down the days until summer vacation. The positive is we have Labor day weekend in two weeks and then a full week off two weeks after that! We're going to the beach with all of our wonderful family! One whole week at a gorgeous house with a pool by the beach- can't wait!
Side note: This weekend I got to hang with my niece Era. I know that her parents know how friggin cute she is, but I never realized it until that day. She is seriously a wonderfully funny and cute baby! She would give me kisses and she kept saying, "OUT!" (from the itsy bitsy spider and how the rain washed the spider OUT!). Too cute! I love that she and Claire get to be close!
So here are the positives about school- I get to still be with my wonderful guidance gals! I have a new office that has a window! I get to be a counselor this year! I really like our new administrators and they are very efficient and wonderful! I have fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment