Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bye bye October!

Can you believe it's almost November? Before I wish away October, let me tell you more about what our family has been doing! This has been such a crazy month because we are in the height of cheerleading season! I'm either at practice, at a football game, or at a competition. When I'm not doing those things, I'm trying to be a mommy and to do somethings around my house. My house/decorating has seriously taken a hit! I did choose a wall color for my "fireplace room." I'm feeling the itch to be creative, but I've had NO TIME to do so. So here's what I'm thinking: I want the behr color toffee crunch on my walls, two slip cover chairs, and this fun storage bench to go along the window for Claire's toys. I want a dresser that I can refinish myself, then I want to number my drawers. This is going to house all family play items (board games, blankets, etc). Here are some pictures of what I want!



No comments:

Post a Comment