We went to the Berry Patch Farm today to get three pumpkins (daddy pumpkin, mommy pumpkin, and baby Claire pumpkin). I can't believe how cold it was and I tried to dress Claire as warm as I possible could, but she didn't care- she was an awesome trooper!! She loved looking around at the pumpkins and the other screaming kids. Claire was so patient while I looked for cute photo places and searched for the best pumpkins. We put Claire on the scale and weighed her- she was almost 13 lbs! I'm not sure that's exactly right, but at least I know my baby girl is growing! She fell asleep on the way home, but then woke up and was super smiley!
On another note, Jeff and I went to the Georgia Tech vs. Virigina Tech game. Three words- it was awesome. I couldn't believe GT won!!! It was the first time Claire was baby sat by someone other than Harmony or Mimi. My wonderful co-worker, Maureen and her daughter Colleen, watched her. She was such a good baby for them and I'm so proud of her! I won't lie, I did kinda cry in the car on the way to the game, but I knew she was in fantastic hands!! I'm so thankful for her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment