Claire is so much fun now! She still sleeps a lot and sometimes she cries a lot, but she's also starting to play and explore. She loves bumbo time, tummy time, and is even starting to push off with her feet! I can't believe how fast she's growing and I can't believe that she already doesn't fit into some of her clothes. The funny thing is, she's so long that she doesn't fit into anything with footsies, but she's so skinny that she barely fits into newborn pants and skirts! It's hard to find clothes to fit a long skinny baby. I love her sweet, calm personality- you can tell she's a lot like Jeff (thank goodness!). I'm hoping to plan some trips soon to go to the applefest and to the pumpkin farm (I think I'll be more excited!!)
Style Showcase 361
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment