Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 7- True love



I love Jeff! I love him for so many reasons, but here are just a few:
1. I love how funny he is. He is so witty and loves to laugh- we just love to laugh together!
2. He's my knight in shining armor. He will let me figure out things and then come to my rescue if I need it.
3. He has the cutest quirks!
4. He puts up with my craziness and lets me complain!
5. He is real with me; he will sugar coat things when he needs to, and he will be forward other times.
6. He is my best friend- I can't keep secrets from him! He reads me like a book!
7. He is a wonderful father. He's always there for Claire and likes to read up on "new educational" things to do with her.
8. He loves Georgia Tech- very loyal guy :o)
9. He lets me watch my crazy ghost and girls shows.
10. I think he's a hunky guy! I bagged me a real cutie!

Just a few reasons why I love Jeff... there are hundreds more!

No comments:

Post a Comment