Saturday, June 5, 2010

Geeze, long time no post!



What have the Lussiers been up to you ask? Well here's a quick run down of the past month...or so.
I still have a job, hallelujah! I'll be back at Kell next year and I am the head cheerleading coach. I spent most of the last few months worrying about whether or not I'd actually get a contract. Sadly, we are saying goodbye to two wonderful ladies who have made my life richer the past two years. I don't think I could have been a counselor without them. They both have such wonderful and amazing characteristics and I'm wish that I can be as wonderful as them someday too! I'd like to say that cheerleading has taken up most of my time, but I feel a little immature about it (meaning, I just don't want to deal with it sometimes!). I have this wonderful cheer mom who I think should run the world! She's about 20 steps ahead of me and I am so thankful for her!
We went to the beach with some of our good friends, the Rands. They have a sweet 5 month old boy who Claire is in love with. She would babble at him and he would giggle. I think it's a match made in heaven! It was really fun to hang out with another couple and I even picked up some fun songs to sing to Claire from Meredith!
So that brings us to the beginning of my summer vacation. I spent last friday home with Claire and I was so exhausted by the time Jeff got home! She wears me out! I guess the last time I really spent a full day with her was during Christmas and she wasn't mobile. Let me tell you, Miss Claire is everywhere! I can't keep her out of anything and if you tell her "NO!" she just smiles and laughs at you. She is going to be a very smart business woman who won't take no for an answer! She doesn't play with her toys, she likes to play with doors and other things she can take apart (things with lids on it, etc). Needless to say, I'm going to have to revisit this whole watching Claire thing. It's intense!
I'm excited though about having a summer with the C-Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment