Yesterday morning, Jeff and I were in the kitchen and we were watching Claire. She crawled on the floor and just like that... she stood up! No help, no pulling up on anything, all by her big girl self! I started screaming and clapping which made her giddy and she fell. She has been practicing standing all day for the past two days! One of my cheerleaders said, "I hope she doesn't walk soon." Of course I freaked when she said that. Then she said, "I leanred in our psychology class that when a child delays in walking, it helps develop the spine better and helps to develop parts of their personality." Well, when you put it that way, I guess she could wait a little longer- but not much longer! She hasn't said her first real word yet, but she is babbling a lot more lately. I'm hoping that if she hangs out with her talkative cousing, Era, more she will pick up some words.
So now it's 7:00 (yes, my daughter usually gets up within the 6 o'clock hour) and we have a full day ahead of us. I'm thinking the lake...




No comments:
Post a Comment