Monday, November 29, 2010

Catching Up!



The Lussier family has been busy! Here's a recap of the month's events:
1. Cheerleading is finally over! My girls went to state for competition and our football team lost in the quarter finals this past week. So now I do the HAPPY dance after school! Today was my first non-cheerleading day and I loved getting Claire at a decent time. I came home and we had a dance party, then we grilled chicken and zuccini. Love!
2. Claire is a talker! She is absolutely funny! The things she says are adorable and she can't quite say certain words, but she's really trying!
3. We bought a trampoline and we all jump on it! It's really too much fun and I forget how high I could jump!
4. Thanksgiving was a blast! I made something from scratch- who knew I could do that.

Now it's on to Christmas festivities and I am going to soak up life with my sweet girl!

P.S.- Picture with Santa= epic failure!

No comments:

Post a Comment