I'm so thankful for the break! Working at a school definitely has it's perks and these next two weeks will be worth all the other not so fun things we counselors have to deal with!
Claire has been so much fun! She says so many words now and is really funny. She called Maddux a "turtle," and the other day she knew she was doing something she should do, so when I went to say something to her, she immediately pointed at her nose and said "nose." Of course I had to laugh. My very favorite person who I used to work with, Gayle, once said, "If it makes me laugh, then you're not in trouble!" One should never live by those words, but it's so true sometimes!
My goal for this break is to detox! I'm detoxing from the sweets that everyone gave me at school, I'm detoxing the clutter that's in my house, and detoxing lots of other things!!
I can't wait to re-organize my life!!!!!!!! I LOVE WINTER BREAK!!
Here's the best part...
I get ANOTHER week off in February!!




No comments:
Post a Comment