Thursday, August 13, 2009

Almost the end of week one!


Mornings with Claire are so much fun! At first she's so sleepy and loves to lay on her belly. Once I get her changed, she's ready to talk my ear off and is the sweetest wiggle worm! I know I still have a little over 3 weeks with Claire, but the thought of leaving her makes me a little misty eyed! I love spending time with her and learning all the new things she does everyday.
Being a stay at home mom hasn't been too boring so far. By the time we get up and get ready to go do something, it's almost noon! I did learn yesterday that malls are not always the most baby friendly place. Not too many people come running out of no where to help you with doors and feeding is a little bit of a trial. It was fun and I'm thankful she slept while I got to shop. I'm trying to think of clever ideas of how to make money while I sit at home and play with Claire. So far, nothing has come to mind. If anyone has suggestions, I'd be willing to entertain the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment