Monday, August 3, 2009

A few of my favorite things!

It's my 11th day with Claire and I love learning more about her everyday! Here are a few of my favorite things about her:

1. I love it when you unwrap her from the swaddle, she starts to stretch and then she makes this fun face. 2. I love it when she holds my finger while she eats and sometimes, one hand will play with her hair.

3. I love the sound she makes when she yawns. It's a lot like what Jeff sounds like. Plus she has this cute jimmy leg- just like her daddy!
4. I love the sweet noises she makes when she's trying to go to sleep. It's not a cry, they're more like grunts and squeals- it's really too cute!
5. I love watching her sleep- sometimes she'll smile when she's dreaming.
6. I love when she snuggles next to you when you put her on your chest.
7. I love how everyday she opens her eyes more and more.
8. I love her sweet and calm personality.
9. I love when she's hungry and she is trying to find her own hand to suck on. Sometimes she punches herself in the face- it's funny.
10. I love every moment with her!

3 comments:

  1. #1...cutest face ever! she is gorgeous! I have two appointments tomorrow...hopefully they will bump up my due date...you know they wont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! Claire is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete