At Birth:
Weight 7 lbs. 9oz.
Length 20 inches
At one month:
Weight 9 lbs. 14oz.
Lenth 22 inches
HOLY BIG BABY! I can't believe she's almost 10 pounds! She sure is a great eater. What we know about her is...
She looks just like Jeff when he was a baby. She has his eyes, eye lashes, and she sleeps a lot like him.
She has my lips, chin, and eye color (we think she'll be a brown eyed girl).
I'm just waiting for her personality to start showing. Right now she's a pretty quiet baby. I took her for a run tonight and she layed in the stroller and looked around. We are finding that she likes to exercise her lungs in the evening and it drives us crazy! We look silly bouncing, rocking, singing, and pleading with her. It's funny what you'll do just to make a crying baby happy. I swear she looks at us with this "WTF?!" look- probably because she knows we have no freaking idea what we're doing! I'm getting sad because I have one full week left with her until I go back to work. Although I'll be happy not to be laying in the bed covered in spit up, I sure will miss my little girl. I am finding that my vocabulary is shot since I have little verbal interaction with people. My mind is mush and it's hard for me to retrieve simple words, but I hear this is pretty normal. I'm hoping that soon I can return back to my normal self and I can have quality conversations with my friends.
I'm trying to finish up the bulk of my decorating, but it's hard when a baby wants your full attention. Claudia, Ardis' mother, says that you have to have an inspiration picture of what you want your room to look like. I found this room that Candace Olsen did on Divine Design and I love the colors. Although my sitting room won't look as modern, I am using the same color scheme: blues, whites, silvers, and a touch of fuscia. I can't wait to see how it will turn out!





I love the new blog design. It's crazy she's a month, time flies! Oh, and I can't wait to check out the new room. Happy Spending!
ReplyDelete