It's hard to believe that Claire is 8 weeks old, I feel like I've been a mom for months now! She is so alert now and is starting to smile (hasn't actually done a full one yet). She started squeeking today- very cute- and she loves to sit up. Her neck is so strong and she sat up most of a football game today. Her sleep pattern is still very erratic- some nights she sleeps early and all night while others she stays up late and gets up every two hours. Today, I cleaned out Claire's closet and put away some of her clothes that she's already grown out of. She such a long baby that most of the newborn stuff doesn't fit her anymore. She's now in the 0-3 months and I'm afraid she's getting to long for that! I can't believe how fast she's growing and how much! She goes for a check up this thursday and I'm excited to see her new stats!
I've decided that Claire is going to be the next big Polo Ralph Lauren model! Here she is sporting her polo onesie that Meredith Mackenzie gave her. She's so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment