Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two Months Old!

My sweet Claire is two months old! I'd like to say that time has flown by, but I feel like it's just going at the right pace. She is so alert and is starting to smile (she tries really hard and we've only gotten a few short smiles out of her). Jeff took her to the doctor on Thursday for her two month check up and here are the results"
Height: 22.5 inches
Weight: 11 lbs. 7oz.
She's growing so fast! The other day I had to pack away some of her newborn onsies that don't fit any more. What I'm finding is that she's getting too long for them to snap, but someone told me about some extenders- I'll look into that. She's sleeping for a few hours at a time (averages about 5 to 6 hours) so I'm usually up once at 3, then I feed her again at 6:30 before she leaves to go to Harmony's (my mom) or Mimi's (Jeff's mom) house. We are really blessed to have two grandmothers who can help us with Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment