Friday, April 30, 2010

9 Months Old!



Claire had a Dr. appointment this past monday and here were her results:
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 18 lbs. 2 oz.
She is in the 70% for height and 40% for weight
My baby is growing up to be a big girl! The doctor said that she is very advanced physically, but not to be upset if she doesn't talk soon. Babies who are in bilingual households understand so much, but it is difficult to say what they want or how they feel back to people because they don't know what language to do it in. My Dad swears that Claire is Korean because she understands everything my mom says. She is a ham! She knows what "no" means and she will stop what she is doing, but she looks back and laughs at us. She is hilarious! She can pull up, cruise, crawl, and babble. She is also eating more solids and we are working on the sippy cup! I'm still nursing (I'm breakfast and dinner), but I will probably phase that out at around 1 year. She is just so wonderful and is giving hugs now! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment