Here's a recap of SBX!
Monday- Claire and I went to lunch with Jeff, then it was off to Town Center mall to get my oil changed (and to shop!). So we strolled around the mall and Claire cried in her stroller- because she was so tired. I knew if I held her she would want to play, so instead, I forced myself to let her cry it out. I hated that I ruined other's shopping experience and everyone looked at me like I was abusing my child, but after strolling for about 10 minutes, she fell fast asleep for over an hour. Finally, I was able to shop while Claire caught some z's.
Tuesday- I dropped Claire off at my mom's house in the morning and Jeff stayed home from work that day. So we (Jeff and I) started to work on the basement. I painted the media room, while Jeff worked on the wallpaper situation in the hallway. It's no where near being finished, but I love the paint color we used! It's called prelude in Behr.
Wednesday- Claire, my Mom, and I went to Solomon Brothers to get my wedding rings cleaned, inspected, etc. Claire loves the sparkly jewlery!! After that, it was off to Lenox Mall for more shopping! Claire loves Pottery Barn- and so do I!
Thursday- Lunch with Jeff then it was some light shopping and hanging out most of the day.
Friday- A Beautiful day at the park where Claire played on her blanket and watched some kids play soccer. We also ran around town buying presents for Theresa and Nathan's wedding shower that saturday. Being at the park was so much fun, I can't wait to do it more during the summer!
I absolutely loved spring break and I'm excited that Summer is just around the corner! Off we go to Camp Lussier! :o)
Style Showcase 361
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment