No, we are serious! We have officially shut our cable off. We do have a HD antenna that picks up the basic channels. Sick thing is, it picks up better reception than our box! We have a dvr like system plugged into our computer so we can dvr our shows we want to watch.
We are doing this for two reasons. The first reason is that we watch too much garbage- mainly me with MTV and jeff with sports. We stopped paying attention to each other and eating at the dinner table. So this is our effort for at least three months to see if we can survive and maybe even re do our basement with our free time!
Second, we pay about $160 a month for cable and Internet!! That is crazy!! So that will be $160 more dollars a month in our pockets to save or spend on our family!
I won't lie, I was a little grouchy tonight because I wanted to watch a new show on MTV. Instead, I took a bath, read a glamour magazine, and organized my iPhone.
Pray for our family! We are embarking on a new adventure.
Style Showcase 361
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment