And no, it's not Georgia! But it is moving to somewhere else in Georgia! We are looking to get closer to our parents (the Kennesaw/Acworth area). We have fallen in love with Legacy Park! I just read their HOA Newsletter and there is so much to do there! They have someone who is in charge of activities: soccer, T ball, tennis, running programs, and more! Then there is someone who does educational things: book readings for children, educational programs, meet and greet with local school administration. L.O.V.E. I can't wait! We are looking to move late this year (October-December ish). So we have to get our house ready to rent! We are going to be putting in new carpets, re-doing the basement, giving everything a fresh coat of paint!
I am really excited to see what's going to be in our future in 2011!
Style Showcase 361
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment