Thank you to my awesome friends EClare, Kelly, and Teresa for throwing me a great baby shower! I loved having my friends and family there and boy did Claire get some awesome stuff! I have to say that my friends/family are the best- and cutest- gift givers! One gift, which is pictured on the right, was a handmade diaper cake. Even Jeff loved it! Thanks again! We love everything!On Saturday, Jeff and I played stager. No, we're not selling our house, but we are trying to make it more "grown up." We moved a huge sectional we have into the Florida room and now it's our favorite place to be! The leather couch and two accent chairs are now in the fireplace room and we're still working on what we want to put into the sitting room. I'd like to get some wing back chairs and learn to reupholster them, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time. Carpet cleaners are coming sometime next week, I'm going back to work (yikes!), and I'm trying to get last minute stuff done for Claire! So much to do!
I went to the doctor yesterday and Claire is still in "North Georgia." I was about 0.5 cm dilated so now I'm on a mission to make this process move faster! I plan on eating eggplant everyday and walking 6 miles! I'm still hoping for August 4th- wishful thinking!





No comments:
Post a Comment